Sunday, November 8, 2009

11/4/09

This week was very short for me on monday I was sick and stayed home and on tuesday I had a lesson during science. So there is not much I can say. This Day (the only day I was in science) I learned...
Graphs
-slope and speed are the same thing
-when an object accelerates the line on the graph become more vertical
-when an object decellorates the line on the graph becomes more horizontal
-(in the second and third the graph is (time,position) not (time,speed))
-Distance=rate*time
-rate= distance/time
-time=distance/rate

We can apply this to every day life because if we are traveling in a car and we know how much farther we have to go and how fast we are going we can estimate about how much longer the trip will be.

I am not sure what else I can write.

-Colby

No comments: